Are you looking for some easy hiking hacks to make your life easier. Then check out the top ten below!
1. Use duct tape to prevent and pad blisters or for quick tick removal
2. If you’re prone to blisters, coat those areas with petroleum jelly before putting on your socks and boots
3. Use clear nail varnish or melted candle wax to water-proof matches
4. Cotton pads dipped in wax or coated in Vaseline are simple DIY fire-starters
5. Use a mason jar to hold matches and glue sand paper to the top of it for a ready-strike
6. Line your backpack with a garbage bag for extra waterproofness
7. Recycle an old pill bottle to create a space-saving first-aid kit or recycle tic-tac boxes for packing spices for cooking
8. Pitching your tent entrance into the wind will prevent mosquitos from congregating
9. Vicks Vaporub can be used as a natural insect repellent and can also relieve itching from mosquito bites
10. If you’re prone to blisters, coat those areas with petroleum jelly before putting on your socks and boots
Bonus tip – store toilet paper in a recycled plastic coffee container
If you are looking for an epic hiking adventure then why not join us in Nepal?